Andrea K. Robeda joined the firm in January 2020 as a Partner. Her practice focuses on the area of employment litigation, including representing employers against claims alleging discrimination, retaliation, and wrongful termination.
While attending law school, Ms. Robeda was Lead Articles Editor of the New Mexico Law Review.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Robeda was an associate at a national law firm practicing in the areas of employment and general commercial litigation.
- University of New Mexico School of Law, J.D., 2004
- University of New Mexico, B.A., 2000
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2013
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2006
- New Mexico – D. N.M., 2005
- New Mexico, 2004
Honors and Recognitions
- Super Lawyers, Southwest Rising Stars (2014, 2016-2018)
- “The Death of Implied Causes of Action: The Supreme Court’s Recent Bivens Jurisprudence and the Effect on State Constitutional Tort Jurisprudence: Correctional Services Corp. v. Malesko,” New Mexico Law Review Vol. 33 (2003)